Casa Cuauhtémoc is a Chicanx and Latinx theme residential building that allows students to explore Chicanx and Latinx thought and culture in a cross-cultural setting. An emphasis is placed on promoting leadership and broadening residents' cultural experiences. Casa residents develop an extensive range of cultural, social and educational programs. Casa is a home away from home for the residents. For many years, Casa has been familia away from home for many students. Casa serves academically support residents as they live and create community.
- Chicana/o Studies 98 Casa seminar for transitional and academic support
- Spanish 98 seminar to connect with Spanish language and identity
- Academic support workshops and presentations from a peer mentor
- Networking opportunities with alumni and continuing students
- Culturally relevant social events with the Casa resdients
More information about living-learning communities and how to apply, is available on the Student Housing and Dining Services website.