Virtual Latte with a Librarian
Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 1pm-3pm.
In collaboration with Shields Library, El Centro will host two professional librarians who are ready to help you navigate databases and find empirical research studies for your research papers and projects. Roberto and Belen will be available via Zoom starting April 7th from 1pm-3pm.
Please use this link to schedule virtual appointments https://calendly.com/rdelgadillo-librarian
Chemistry, Math, Statistics, and Physics Tutoring
Beginning Monday, April 6, all tutors will be available via Zoom to assist UC Davis students. Please check the website to begin scheduling appointments.
- Chemistry: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/chemistry
- Math: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/math
- Statistics: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/statistics
- Physics: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/physics
Writing Support Services
Get help at any stage of the writing process:
- Understanding the prompt and generating ideas
- Developing, connecting and organizing ideas/arguments
- Identifying grammar error patterns and learning the rules to remedy them
- Learning how to edit sentences to make them more concise
- Sign up for 30 minute one-on-one appointments on Zoom
- You can book between 3-72 hours in advance: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/writing
- If you select the drop-down menu, you can choose to work with Bridget Mabunga, the Writing Specialist who normally holds drop-in hours in CCLASS.
- Because our Writing Studio and other drop-in locations are currently closed, you can book an appointment for any type of writing (coursework, scholarship letters, personal statements, etc.)
- If you need grammar support, please also visit the Aggie Grammar Guide: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/agg
- The AATC also offers academic support in other subjects: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/
Internship and Career Center: Virtual Career Advising
Mondays and Fridays
Get help with career exploration, your job applications, your resume and cover letter, and even your Linkedin profile.
To schedule a 30-minute Zoom appointment, visit: https://icc.ucdavis.edu/services/advisors/brenda-b-estrada or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters and Science Advising
L&S advisors will now meet with students remotely.
Please use this link to schedule a virtual appointment: https://appointments.ucdavis.edu/?calendar=1
Students can also contact the advising office at their generic email address and they will be routed to an advisor right away: email@example.com
Health Professions Advising (HPA)
Whether you are exploring health careers, need help deciphering pre-reqs or gaining experiences, preparing to apply, or editing yourS personal statement, meet with a health professions advisor to prepare for a health profession. Health Professions Advising is here to support you throughout your whole pre-health journey. View our calendar of events, programs, and other preparatory materials on our website.
Student Advisor to the Chancellor
Their mission is to:
- Foster communication between students and the administration
- Listen and respond to student issues
- Utilize resources to advance student interests
- Advocating on behalf of students
Please contact Valencia Scott with any of your concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. She is also available for virtual appointments on Zoom (ID: 886-999-0985). Her office hours are:
Monday | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Wednesday | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursday | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
CAN: Community Counselor
We understand these can be difficult times to navigate, for this reason, we like to inform you that CCLASS will continue to offer personal support via our partnership with CAN Counseling. Roxana Reyes, our CCLASS CAN Counselor, will continue to be available virtually to meet with you if you need support.
If you like to connect with Roxana, please feel free to contact her directly at: email@example.com for a virtual appointment.
In addition, always find additional support by visiting: https://shcs.ucdavis.edu/counseling-services